Blog Archive

Sunday, December 20, 2009

what happens when winter comes to this farm/dream thing......














































..........boy, I had to think really hard about my password! It's been way too long since I've been on here. Winter came and we got busy with other things. And there's so much snow in the driveway that I would get stuck anyway! I'm posting pictures here of the winter wonderland country house property. Other things we have been keeping busy with have been truck repairs, homeschooling and work. Bryan is posting about that major undertaking. I always think that this wide open landscape is so beautiful with snow on it. But personally, I haven't been out here in at least six weeks, if not longer. Some of these pictures look a little bit like a junk yard with snow on it. So, for now we are keeping warm and doing whatever else there is to do right now.

No comments: